Akonadi resource for Google calendar

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Dec 26 17:38:17 GMT 2011

On Wednesday, 2011-12-14, Franklin Weng wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> In my google account I have different calendars, one for my personal, one
> for my business, ... etc.  However, in the Akonadi resource for google
> calendar, it only let me set my account and password, but not let me
> choose which calendar I would use.  Would anyone please tell me how to
> assign my different calendar to akonadi resources?

I am not up to date with the Google Calendar Resource's development status (so
that might have changed with a recent version) but I remember that at some
point it had a known limitation to only support a user's main calendar.

You could try the CalDav calendar resource instead.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring