Nvidia drivers and kde4.6.0 release 6 + a note on email importing - it's ok now

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:37:50 BST 2011

On Friday, April 29, 2011 03:41:42 PM John Woodhouse wrote:
> So sorry about the rich text email. That's the 1st time yahoo has defaulted
> to  that for me. Better repeat the nvidia email as it's rather important
> to me. My account also seems to have got messed up a little from one of
> their upgrades. No doubt the name may correct itself eventually.

It's just been pointed out to me that I have been sending html too.  It's not
the first time it has happened to me, and I'm furious that it gets switched on
from time to time without my knowledge.  I know people point out that
formatting options appear when it is switched on, but I'm always concentrating
on content, not display, so I never notice it.

I wish whoever is responsible for this would stop it right here.  If we want
html will will turn it on.

Anne