kover question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Apr 30 19:43:15 BST 2011

Greetings;

I just tried to use kover to generate an insert for a wedding dvd, and so
far I've embedded the image to use, a .jpg saved from the kino snapshot
function, and the title text to show over the image, but printing is not
working.  Most of the time it send the job to cups where it hangs forever,
so I kill the job & restart cupsd.  The one time it printed, it printed the
whole page dead black, soaking ink plumb through the 24 lb paper.  At $30
and change per tank of ink, that was disappointing to say the least.

Is this a known problem with Kover, and if so, is there another WYSIWYG
insert composer that does work?

Thanks all.

--
Cheers, Gene