Akonadi server will not start

Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu May 20 09:06:21 BST 2010

Here is my problem.  I keep getting error messages saying that there are old
akonadi server error logs.  I deleted them and next time or next-next time I
get it again.

However, looking at these two files, I really don't know what the problem
would be.  It was quite annoying. :(

Of course I just log out normally (with the lock/logout button) everyday I
finished my job in the office.

Any idea?

在 2010 年 05 月 20 日 週四 15:55:29,Kevin Krammer 寫道: