settings for font colors

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Tue Mar 2 00:10:15 GMT 2010

I'm new to kde4.4 :^)

Wher is the setting for system tray fonts? All my notifications are black on
black.

Wher is the setting for desktop font colors, i.e. the lettering under icons, and
also where is the setting for font shadowing for lettering under icons. I seem to
remember these being in Advanced where wallpaper was changed. Wallpaper is is now
changed under Desktop Activity Settings when I right click on the desktop but
there are no settings for fonts and shadowed text and degfault seems to be some
sort of white shadow cloud behind the icon text on my desktop.