settings for font colors

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Tue Mar 2 00:43:10 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 02 March 2010 11:10:15 Rick Miles wrote:
> I'm new to kde4.4 :^)
>
> Wher is the setting for system tray fonts? All my notifications are black
> on black.
>
> Wher is the setting for desktop font colors, i.e. the lettering under
> icons, and also where is the setting for font shadowing for lettering
> under icons. I seem to remember these being in Advanced where wallpaper
> was changed. Wallpaper is is now changed under Desktop Activity Settings
> when I right click on the desktop but there are no settings for fonts and
> shadowed text and degfault seems to be some sort of white shadow cloud
> behind the icon text on my desktop.
<snip>
I suppose I can answer my own question. I eliminated the clouds and changed font
colors by changing themes

I'm guessing that the change to plasma requires the fonts to be handlled by thems
and this is why themes can be customised with a differnt theme for panel, etc.

Is this correct?

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Sweetmorn, the 61st of Chaos, 3176
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au