Kopete's Yahoo client: not writing group changes to Yahoo server

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:52:01 GMT 2010

I use Kopete with the Yahoo service. I notice that when I move
contacts to/from groups and delete groups, that these changes are only
within Kopete and not sent back to the Yahoo server. If I erase the
Kopete settings (I like to do this after upgrading KDE versions) then
the groups are as they were before I changed them.

Can Kopete be configured to send the changes to the Yahoo server as
well? Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.