No almost-maximized, please!

Torsten Frey torsten at tfrey.de
Mon Jan 18 20:21:44 GMT 2010

Am Montag, 18. Januar 2010 09:18:57 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> Thanks, I think that I got it now. Googling didn't help, and although
> I had I taken the time to click on the titlebar and play around it was
> too deeply buried for me to find it once I realized that I was in the
> familiar Systems Settings dialogue.
>
> In my opinion, if someone is clicking on the the titlebar's "Configure
> Window Behaviour" he should only be shown the Window Specific pane.
> Thoughts? Should I file a feature request on this? I don't think that
> it is reasonable that the first thing he sees is the irrelevant
> Desktop Effects pane.

yes it was funny. I complained about so many options and on user base
everything is so easy "with appropriate entries already made".
I think to press the button "Detect window properties" which leads you to
appropriate entries is the bridge to reality.

Yes, I think only to see the window specific pane is what I would expect, as
it is not clear at first glance, that all other options affect all windows.
But - I used this feature not often. So feature request: yes - but with low
priority (IMHO / works for me).

Regards, Torsten