No almost-maximized, please!

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 08:18:57 GMT 2010

Thanks, I think that I got it now. Googling didn't help, and although
I had I taken the time to click on the titlebar and play around it was
too deeply buried for me to find it once I realized that I was in the
familiar Systems Settings dialogue.

In my opinion, if someone is clicking on the the titlebar's "Configure
Window Behaviour" he should only be shown the Window Specific pane.
Thoughts? Should I file a feature request on this? I don't think that
it is reasonable that the first thing he sees is the irrelevant
Desktop Effects pane.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com