new annoying behaviour of taskbar

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Thu Dec 23 06:50:30 GMT 2010

> You're free to complain / question on this mailing list , however I
> found that complaints rarely result in any action.

Umm, yes, you are right.  Being myself the maintainer of FreeType, I
should have thought about that earlier :-) And usually, I don't
overreact, but sometimes it happens, in this case because the new
behaviour heavily disturbs my usual workflow on the desktop.

So please consider the nice reformulation of Andrew as my question.

    Werner