How can I force default monitor to show newly created windows?

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 14:56:40 GMT 2010

On Saturday 04 December 2010 15:19:02 Duncan wrote:
> wrongly aka system settings, wrongly, because at least as
> shipped by kde, it's mostly kde-specific and user-specific settings, with
> only a few settings being system-global, so the kde3 name kcontrol is far
> more accurate, AND more googlable), there's a kcm (kcontrol module,
> they're still called that in kde4 even if the UI is now inaccurately
> called system settings when it's NOT system settings, for the most part,
> but rather per-user kde settings)

Hi Duncan

You give a lot of very good replies here but it would make them much more easy
to read if you would omit the quote above - maybe just have a link to a page
where you explain your dissatisfaction with the naming convention now used.

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L