How can I force default monitor to show newly created windows?

Sergej Pupykin ml at sergej.pp.ru
Sat Dec 4 10:54:41 GMT 2010

Hi,

After start KDE opens new windows on TV until I manually drag it to LCD
monitor. After that it starts open them on monitor.

How can I force KDE to open windows on monitor immediately after start?

Primary monitor section selected in xorg.conf, so all panels are on
monitor and TV has empty screen.

xrandr output
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 2304 x 1024, maximum 8192 x 8192
DVI-0 connected 1280x1024+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
340mm x 270mm
    1280x1024      60.0*+
    1024x768       60.0
    800x600        60.3     56.2
    640x480        60.0
DIN connected 1024x768+1280+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
0mm x 0mm
    1024x768_60.00   59.9*+
    2048x1536      60.0
    1920x1440      60.0
    1856x1392      60.0
    1792x1344      60.0
    1600x1200      60.0
    1400x1050      60.0
    1280x1024      60.0
    1280x960       60.0
    1024x768      120.1     60.0
    960x720       120.0
    928x696       120.1
    896x672       120.0
    800x600       120.0     60.3     56.2
    700x525       120.0
    640x512       120.0
    640x480       120.0     59.9
    512x384       120.0
    400x300       120.6    112.7
    320x240       120.1
VGA-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)