Kaddressbook 'Categories' field was gone

Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu Apr 29 02:03:47 BST 2010

在 2010 年 04 月 29 日 週四 02:43:19,Dotan Cohen 寫道:
> Thanks, I will address the issue of KDE-PIM. As for your kaddressbook
> resource, I think that you should start a new thread on that so that
> we can fix it.

I just tried to add my kaddressbook resource again, and this time it worked!
I don't even know why it failed before.

I created a new address book resource and imported the vcard files into it.
However I found that the 'categories' fields were gone.  I tried to add a new
contact within the kaddressbook, no categories field either.  I rely on the
'categories' much, especially in my Kmail.  In the kde4 resource folder I
found that the field 'categories' was still in the vcard cache files, but in
kaddressbook it does not have that field.  So I can not add a new contact with
certain category.

Thanks,
Franklin