How to save the desktop applets settings?

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:33:23 BST 2009

Hi,

I tried two things,

1- ctrl+alt+back space: restarted X > logged in > everything normal.
This means that when I set the changes, it saves immediately, and not
when the system (kde) shuts down.

2 - normal logoff > login > no good
Here I get the "factory settings".

So, I guess when KDE shuts down normally, it deletes or at least changes
something in the configuration files.
What and why I still don't know. Any ideas?

Thanks
Paulo