How to save the desktop applets settings?

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:58:41 BST 2009

Hi,

I tried to kill the app, and restart it.
It actually works. That is it saves the config, and the next time it
starts, it uses the saved config.
The problem is that when I reboot the computer it will restart again
with the default config.
So, apparently I would have to kill the app every time...
This doesn't make sense (at least to me,) right?

Paulo