Ripping CDs - The purpose of this mailing list

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Nov 4 15:16:29 GMT 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 16:06, John <john_82 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Anne as your are a relatively new comer to this list it's worth respectfully
> pointing out that James is entirely correct.

You are aware that Anne is with KDE for a long time and doing
excellent user support? Very likely longer than you and a lot of other
people here on this list? And that she is helping people here and
elsewhere around KDE for a very long time?

For the rest of your email: KDE is getting bigger and bigger every
day. And distros need to do their part in cleaning up if they cause
problems for their users. While it is great that we can help each
other here this is only so much the correct place for distro specific
problems. You yourself said you don't use distro specific user list
because they are not useful. You know what the right thing to do is?
Go and fix them to be a place that is actually useful instead of
making this list useless.

Thank you and cheers
Lydia

--