KDE 4 (yes, again...): what features are you using?

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:17:34 GMT 2009

Hello,
Well, you use allot of stuff. I seethe force you strong with you.
But...

On 03/24/2009 04:13 PM, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> * The new NetworkManager widget is looking pretty good.

wtf? Which? Where? When? What? Who?

I'm trying (as in every other day) the svn version and, I can't even
select the connection tab. Or any other tab apart the vpn, which comes
preselected. Doesn't even have a taskbar icon. Will crash if I try to
apply any option...

Hummm. We must be talking about something different.
=D