impact of blank DVD insert

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 16:37:59 BST 2009

When I'm using K3B to copy a DVD, first I open K3B, then I put in the DVD,
and then Kaffeine opens the DVD. After closing Kaffeine I tell K3B to start
the copy process. When it's done saving an iso image to disk, it prompts for
a new blank media. Once I respond, K3B continues, but then Konq opens itself
and tries and fails to open the newly inserted media.

Is there a way to prevent Kaffeine and Konq from automatically opening on
media insert when K3B is already running, but not otherwise, in 3.5.x? What
about when running 4.x instead of 3.5.x?
--
No Jesus - No peace , Know Jesus -  Know Peace

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/