Is there a way to get a kde3 color scheme into kde4?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Jul 16 00:43:02 BST 2009

Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> posted
h3llfv$r4q$1 at ger.gmane.org, excerpted below, on  Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:33:34
-0500:

> Apparently Duncan nagged me at just the right time. Bug 157726 is now
> RESOLVED->FIXED :-).
>
> (Clarification on how this works... it's not a convertor; just click
> 'import' in the kcm, and pick a KDE3 scheme. You will be warned that the
> result won't be perfect.)

Wow, that was fast!

(On the strace/source stuff, two answers.
 1) Last century closed source habits die hard, and
 2) I'm not a coder, tho I can read it well enough to manage a trivial
patch here or there, and I do bash scripting and did VB, years ago.  I
could get it from the code, but strace is often easier when I don't have
a precise pattern to grep for in the code.)