Getting Rid of HTML in My Messages in KMail

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:32:41 GMT 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 12:37 pm, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> On another note, while I see the responses here, I have yet to receive
> single one of the emails I've sent to this group yet!  It'll be
> interesting to see how long it takes them to show up (and yes, I
checked
> the spam filter).

Quite often on mailing lists, a copy of an email is not mailed back to
the party that originated it.  I don't know the details of how this is
set or if it can be changed.  (It is a property of each mail list, so
would have to be changed on each mail list that does this.)

Randy Kramer

PS: It would be nice if messages were snipped more, so that responses
were made to specific points and stuff already resolved did not appear
in subsequent emails.
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.