Getting Rid of HTML in My Messages in KMail

Jerry Houston jerry at effjayare.net
Sun Jan 18 18:43:33 GMT 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 09:37:52 Hal Vaughan wrote:

> Again, thanks and we'll see if this email has kept the settings from
> before.

While we're on the subject of KMail, can anyone tell me how to turn OFF threading of the message list in KDE 4.2?

I just installed it from the factory repository, and for some reason, it changed from my preferred chronological order to threaded order, and destroyed my normal email reading routine.

I've looked everywhere I can think of, and don't see any options to turn this on/off.  What am I missing?