KDE 4.2 Documentation

James J Catchpole james_j_catchpole at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 20:56:32 GMT 2009

I am a new user of KDE and as such am trying to understand all of its
capabilities; however, there doesn't seem to be any new documentation
for the recent releases of KDE and as it is my understanding that KDE 4.2
significantly alters past releases function it seems like user
documentation
would be one of the higher priorities. Can anyone point me to any
existing docs?

Jim