Konsole

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 20 19:38:55 GMT 2009

Rajko M. wrote:
> Interesting feature.

It's meant to let you use the scroll wheel in things using the
'alternate screen'... typically vim and less (and by extension, man and
other things that use less).

> I tried to scroll with a mouse wheel after there was something to scroll using
> Ctrl, Alt, and Shift keys, both left and right, but nothing happened.

Works for me? You shouldn't need any modifier keys. I don't know that it
is configurable.

Please note that Konsole also has its own mailing list; I don't know if
Robert (the current maintainer) reads this list, so you might want to
try there also if you still have problems.

--
Matthew
"Sorry. Wrong species." -- Unknown episode of Star Trek: TNG