special bg color

spir denis.spir at free.fr
Fri Dec 18 20:30:06 GMT 2009

Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> dixit:

> Meanwhile, the precise color settings controlling the scrollbar are
> window normal background, for the scrollbar background, and button normal
> background, for the scroll button.

Thank you, Duncan.
Precisely, the scrollbar bg color I get does not appear anywhere in color sets definable in settings (I checked all several times). It's really not equal to "window normal background"; rather a variant of it with much more saturation, a slightly different hue, and also darker.

Denis