Why KDE4 is called KDE?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:07:53 GMT 2009

> Personally I'm sick of hearing people say what programmers should be doing.

How is that any different that people saying what politicians should
be doing? Does that make you sick as well? Both are professions that
we depend upon, even if it is not every single citizen's area of
expertise. And we are just as "able" to change the government in a
democracy (I believe that Anne does live in a democratic nation) as we
are "able" to alter the source code of KDE.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il