Why KDE4 is called KDE?

Draciron Smith draciron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:36:25 GMT 2009

I was off by 9 people. So? 3 people one guy devoted full time
apparently too it. That's actually more toward my side than yours. The
fewer necessary the more possible a fork is. So if you reduce my
estimates by a like amount then I'd only need about a dozen devoted
people to do the fork on KDE less if there was cooperation from KDE
folks.

Close the thread? Sounds like censorship to me.