Dual Head in KDE4

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Mon Jun 23 17:23:46 BST 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:00:04 -0500, Matthew Woehlke
<mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Anders Rosendal wrote:
> > I've been searching information regarding dual head in KDE4, but
> > without success. I'm running KDE4 on Ubuntu, and have a working
> > configuration in both Gnome and KDE 3.5, but no luck with KDE4.
> > Using Google there are some discussions regarding Dual Head, but no
> > concrete information. Quite a lot of people seams to be having
> > problem. Can anyone point me towards information regarding this
> > issue.

I recently upgraded to openSUSE 11.0, and after activating the
community repositories and upgrading to KDE 4.1 (or 4.0.82 as they call
it), the same nvidia setup that was working with KDE 3.5 is also
working with KDE 4.1.
If you have a nvidia card and are running the same version of KDE, let
me know privately and I'll send you my xorg.conf

regards
Emmanuel