Kuickshow in KDE 4?

Sat Dec 20 10:54:52 GMT 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:49, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Make that optional, please. I rely on the pictures being displayed as they
are each time I (re-)visit them. I am not sure if kuickshow heeds the EXIF
rotation data, but if it does not, that would be a great addition for the new
version :)

> - dragging an image currently moves the image (in case it is larger than the
> window), it would be nice if the image could (additionally) be dragged to
> somewhere else, as a URL drag

That will most likely cause many mis-drags as people will not expec that
moving the dragging mouse cursor outside of the window will change it's
function on the fly.
How about a shift/ctrl drag that will actually drag'n'drop the picture?

> Great to hear that. I hope we can make them happy with a new release!

Arrr :)

Richard