Trying to control Konq profile

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:45:04 BST 2008

Anne Wilson said the following at 08/18/2008 01:07 PM :

> Then I must be misunderstanding you.  what is this about:konqueror screen?
> The only one I have is the one that shows version, authors and translators.

Well, all I know is that when I type "about:konqueror" in the address bar,
I get a pretty screen with a few things to click, one of which is a little
house, which sends me to my home directory.

> Strange.  It works on this laptop - Mandriva 2008.1 with kde4.  And it worked
> on 2008.0 with kde3 - and earlier versions, but I can't remember how far back
> I first did it.

Maybe you can post your profile file (or at least the [Profile] portion of
it, and I can simply adapt it.

Although if you don't see the same screen as I do when you do
"about:konqueror", then I'm not sure how easy it will be to adapt it. If I
bypass the "about:konqueror" screen, I can get tree views just fine.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR