ssh to multiple servers in seperate tabs in Konsole with onebookmark or script?

Wilson, Richard E richard.wilson at eds.com
Tue Aug 5 21:27:02 BST 2008

JW,

I use clusterssh to accomplish what you're looking for.  You can check
it out at http://sourceforge.net/projects/clusterssh/ I am not using it
to manage clusters, but a bunch of similarly configured servers.  It's
easy to switch between the command window (commands sent to all servers)
and the individual Xterm windows (commands sent to the individual
servers).  The xterm portion runs locally, running an ssh session to the
servers you specify.

HTH,

Richard Wilson
EDS