ssh to multiple servers in seperate tabs in Konsole with one bookmark or script?

JW jw at mailsw.com
Tue Aug 5 19:29:04 BST 2008

Hello,

I routinely need to run some commands on a whole bunch of remote servers at
once.

Currently when I need to do this, I open up a new Konsole, ssh to the first
server, name that tab with the server's name. Open a new tab, ssh to the
second server, name that tab. And so on, for all my servers. THen I can use
the "send input to all sessions" option.

What I would like to do is have some command or bookmark to do al the
tabopening/ssh connections at once.

For example a command to open up a new Konsole, and open up a new tab for each
server and make a ssh connection to that server and name that tab with the
server's name. One tab per ssh connection/server

I've googled around and seen several scripts for opening a bunch of tabs, and
even naming the tabs, but none of them do that AND make a ssh connection
inside the tab.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

	JW