Bad looking fonts on Fedora 7 and latest KDE Branch 3.5

sam mirshafie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:05:28 BST 2007

Hello Steven,

I had a similar problem, and it turned out that my .fonts.conf was messing
with me. See if you can solve the problem by fiddling with it. I have
attatched my working .fonts.conf.

It could be useful to see if the bad looking fonts apply to all users on your
system. Try opening kcontrol as root, set it to use antialiasing, and see if
it applies to apps that have been started as root.

Good luck
Sam