kmail slows when typing

fluca1978 at infinito.it fluca1978 at infinito.it
Sun Jul 15 14:06:58 BST 2007

>    this is a problem of your network not a problem of
>kmail.
> Sometimes when you download a program or a file, or your
>network send a data
> you're writing is more slow.

Are you sure? Because when kmail starts slowing down I can
still use other applications, including text editors,
normally. I mean, only kmail seems to be slowing down (and
it is not popping or fetching emails).

> Tolls -> Configuration toll bar

I've already done that, but the new button is still not
visible. The configuration dialog windows says that it is
present, but it's not (and it is not in the "extra"
buttons).

Thanks,
Luca