kdepim-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 24

Jannis Decker jannis.decker at uni-hildesheim.de
Sat Jan 27 07:16:35 GMT 2007

I just installed KDE 3.5.6 and it finally solved the issue with deleting my
Calendar when syncing my Palm IIIc wit Kontact.
Thanks for the advice to wait till it's out, otherwise I would have deleted my
calendar from time to time, to test if it works now...

So, next question.
I use OpenSuSE 10.2 . Does anyone now how I can set the user-rights so, that I
can permanently connect to my Serial port (/dev/ttyS2)?
For the moment I have to type "chmod 666 /dev/ttyS2" in a console as
Super-User every time my PC has restarted, to set the "user may use
Serial-Port"-option...
It's a bit annoying, but I just don't know how I can tell Linux to set this
option permanent... My User is in the tty-group...

Any hints?

Greets.

--
http://deloco.wordpress.com