kprinter access problem

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sat Jan 27 10:20:52 GMT 2007

I did not find out what the problem was but resolved it by backing up my
daughter's .kde then deleting it. After logging back in and doing intial
configs, network printers were once again accessable. Copying
over /.kde/share/apps and config gave her back all but her desktop warm and
fuzzies it seems which she said was overdue for an update anyway.

It annoys the heck out of me when something goes wrong and I have to resort to
surgery because I don't know what the problem is.

Rick Miles is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Boomtime, the 27th of Chaos, 3173
http://www.turtlespond.net/