missing config dialogs?

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 09:12:38 GMT 2007

On 13.1.2007 08:14, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Nope, not missing:
>
> # ls /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3/kcm_konsole*
> /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3/kcm_konsole.la
> /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3/kcm_konsole.so
>
> ...but I did notice that the things that show up in 'kcmshell --list'
> all seem to have .desktop entries in kde/share/applications. The only
> .desktop for kcmkonsole is in share/applnk/.hidden, and it doesn't have
> a 'X-KDE-FactoryName' line in it. I tried copying it and adding the line
> (using 'kcm_konsole' of course), but no dice.

I doubt that the .desktop files would have anything to do with this. My
konsole.desktop doesn't contain anything that looks like it. Just application
name, executable and some translation entries.

> Any other thoughts? (Since this is starting to look like a build
> problem, maybe I should take it up with kde-devel?)

Why building it in the first place? Aren't there any packages available for
your distro? And yes - you  might be able to get better help in the devel
list...

Good luck!

--
Blade hails you...