more users in the same x-session

pol linux_milano at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 2 10:23:53 BST 2007

I would like to allow several users start their applications (tipically
konqueror, kontact or basket) from within a x/kde session already running
and be able to save their session on exit.
I guess such users are not able to start their own dcopserver so they should
be  allowed to talk to the already running dcopserver.
That would allow to invoke  ksmserver to save their session.
Is it the correct description of the system working?
How to instruct the dcopserver to accept requests from other users?

thank you for your help

--
Pol