Help when

ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 19:44:45 BST 2007

Have just installed KDE (running Sidux) on a new computer. Is there no utility in KDE to assist moving user(s). For instance with KMail:
I copy the Mail folder to the new machine and KDE picks it up. But what about the mail settings (send, receive, pop etc) ?
Using pop-mail with Yahoo Kmail start downloading all my old mail from 1998 and onwards even tough they are already in the Mail folderThe contacts/mailaddress are all goneIm not sure if it helps by copying the entire .kde folder but then I will also get all the old garbage such as cached files obsolete files (when moving to a new kde version). Thunderbird is really easy to move with all features intact (besides this feature  I prefer KMail).

* Is there no kde export application ?

Thankful for any advice or information on these issues.