kpovmodeler+textur

Marek Franke mfranke78 at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 7 12:23:45 BST 2007

Hiho,

I have tried to render a little with kpovmodeler and it works but I
can't add any textures. I have tried to configure kpovmodeler and added
to the path-dialog /usr/share/povray/includes. When I try to add a
textur to an object and click select, the select dialog pops up but no
texture is visible. Does anybody know how i can add textures to my objects?

Thanks, Marek

Btw. when I  write a scene and define a texture like 'texture {
T_Stone21 scale 4 }' povray renders the scene with the desired texture!