kicker menu and sticky windows

Wu-Kung Sun sunwukung at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:48:25 BST 2007

Thanks for helping me guys!

On 4/11/07, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at> wrote:
> I am not sure this is actually configurable, more likely it is built by code.

Ok, I've always heard so much about KDE configurability and generally
found it to be true.  I guess this is a limit.

> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2007/Ideas#KWin_--_Tiling_Support
> Could this be what you mean?

It looks like it could do what I'm after.  If what I meant wasn't
clear: when windows are maximized, they don't pass under the kicker
but stop at it's edge.  There's something special about the kicker and
I was hoping for some way to make other windows behave the same.

--
swk