Control Center Problem

Sean McLaughlin sigma.zx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:49:58 BST 2006

On Thursday, October 12, 2006 09:43, Rem P Roberti wrote:
> I am using FreeBSD 5.4, and I'm surprised to see that KDE 3.5.5 is
> available, because I did a port upgrade this morning and nothing showed
> up.
No suprise since there's a ports freeze in effect now, and even if there
wasn't it took ~1 month for 3.5.4 to be committed.

I got the missing control center modules problem upon upgrading to 3.5.4; they
all wound up under K->Lost & Found.  A week or so later the port got patched
and rebuilding it fixed everything.