Control Center Problem

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:52:03 BST 2006

On 12.10.2006 19:43, Rem P Roberti wrote:
> I am using FreeBSD 5.4, and I'm surprised to see that KDE 3.5.5 is
> available, because I did a port upgrade this morning and nothing showed
> up.  3.5.5 may not be available for FreeBSD.  I compile KDE from the
> Ports collection, although I can install from a package.  The trouble
> with the package KDE is that it is not the latest version.
>
> Rem

One thing I can think of is: see if the kcm (K Control Modules) are available.
They should be residing is something like <kde base dir>/lib/kde3. Their
names all start in 'kcm_'. Try asking this question in some BSD specialized
list too. Maybe there is something specific.

--
Blade hails you...

Drown into my eyes and see the wanderer
                            --Nightwish