kde automount and notifier problem - addition

Istvan Gabor suseuser04 at freemail.hu
Thu Nov 23 10:34:55 GMT 2006

I want to add two things:

1. The running of 'KDED Media Manager' is sticky.  Even if I
uncheck the startup box it is started after logging out/in KDE or
even after rebooting the system.  I have to enter KDE control
center and turn it off manually.

2. These problems also exist in suse's KDE 3.5.5 release 45.1
(I updated in the meantime).

Should I report these as bugs?