"Click to raise" and composite manager

Cathal O'Brien cathalobrien at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:41:24 GMT 2006

Hi Michael,

I see what you mean. I set up focus and default translucency settings but
still everything worked as expected. Clicking anywhere within a backround
window brought it forward, maybe post your exact settings and I ca see if I
can replicate. Maybe then you could file a bug report. But from what I can
see their was no issues for me.

Maybe you could set up the auto focus to a perticular time setting that
suites your needs?

--
Cathal O'Brien

On 01/11/06, Michael Rex <me at rexi.org> wrnote: