Problem compiling extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dmetadata/loaders/dmetaloader.cpp

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Sat Mar 25 13:40:13 GMT 2006

Op zaterdag 25 maart 2006 14:23, schreef Steven P. Ulrick:
> Please forgive my ignorance, but what in the error message leads to the
> conclusion that gcc is at fault?

Not all code is ready for GCC >4, sometimes some small adaptions are necessary
to make it compile. I'm not really into that stuff, but I think posting your
error message should be sufficient.

And even if it's not GCC's fault, it doesn't hurt to report this problem.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)