Problem compiling extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dmetadata/loaders/dmetaloader.cpp

Steven P. Ulrick lists-kde at afolkey2.net
Sat Mar 25 13:23:28 GMT 2006

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:23:30 +0100
Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers at kde.nl> wrote:

> Op zaterdag 25 maart 2006 10:11, schreef Steven P. Ulrick:
>
> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
> > I have tried fresh downloads of extragear/graphics/digikam over a
> > period of a day or so, with no success.
> >
> > I am running Fedora Core 5.  If you need any more information, feel
> > free to ask.
> >
> > Steven P. Ulrick
>
> Are you using GCC 4.x ? In that case you'd better file a bug report
> about that.

Hello, Bram
You are correct.  I am running gcc-4.1.0-3.
Please forgive my ignorance, but what in the error message leads to the
conclusion that gcc is at fault?  If gcc is at fault, I will gladly
file a bug report.  But I will need to know the following:
1. Description of problem:
2. How reproducible:
3. Steps to Reproduce:
4. Actual results:
5. Expected results:

With my honest ignorance of why this is a gcc issue, I would look kind
of stupid if I filed a bug report based on what I now know about this
problem.
As soon as someone can lead me in the direction that I need to go, I
will file any and all bug reports that are required.  Hey, I even have
this weekend off from work, so I have plenty of time :)

Steven P. Ulrick