T E Schmitz
mailreg at numerixtechnology.de
Wed Jun 28 21:26:22 BST 2006
I have been using Gnome ever since I switched to Linux but am now
intending to move over to KDE. (I am running KDE 3.5.2.)
I have resolved most questions except for the following:
1) How can I hide backup files (*~) in Konqueror and Krusader?
2) When I run Galeon and Evolution, none of the icons are showing
(except Trash and a couple of others.) I have a feeling that this might
be the case because these two applications take their application icons
3) Drawers a la Gnome Panel don't exist as far as I can see. Is this
correct? (I'm sure you are sick of the question ;-))
4) I would like a "create symlink" in Konquerors context menu (as is
available in Krusader and Nautilus).
5) I notice that KDE applications have an up and a down arrow at the
bottom of a vertical scrollbar. Can one get rid of the up arrow by any
6) Folder + Wastebasket Icons on the desktop or when using Icon View in
Konqueror, do not change appearance when dragging a file across (to
indicate the drop position). Both Winblows and Nautilus darken the
folder and Trash icon when dragging and dropping. Is this a bug or a
7) Is it possible to have a shared Wastebasket between KDE and Gnome?
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
More information about the kde