configured translucency now Composite Manager crashes every time where do I turn it off

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:53:29 BST 2006

Control Center, or whatever Mandriva calls it, Appearence and Themes ->
Your window manager should give you the option to turn off translucency.

On 6/27/06, lostlake <lostlake at rogers.com> wrote:

> Message on pop window
> Composite extension not found
> You must use XOrg ? 6.8 for translucency and shadows to work.
> Additionally, you need to add a new section to your X config file:
> Section "Extensions"
> Option "Composite" "Enable"
> EndSection
>
> Where do I turn it off ?
>
> I am on Mandriva2006
> Brigitte

Burn's Hog Weighing Method:
        (1) Get a perfectly symmetrical plank and balance it across a
sawhorse.
        (2) Put the hog on one end of the plank.
        (3) Pile rocks on the other end until the plank is again perfectly
            balanced.
        (4) Carefully guess the weight of the rocks.
                -- Robert Burns