konqueror khtml default background-color

Yanis Kekatos kekatos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:16:44 BST 2006

I agree that the problem is a web design fault.
though, it's a reality that a lot of web-develepers use Firefox, IE to
test their sites so they take for granted that the background color is
white even if they haven't define it.
So it's about what our priorities are: applying striclty the W3C
recommendations or "usable" rendering of web pages..?