Moving mail over to kmail 1.8.2

John_82 at tiscali.co.uk John_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 21:33:34 GMT 2006

Hi
Well I copied all of my mail to a cd (cur directory) and then placed them in
the correct place on the new installation fired up kmail and thought great as
they all seemed to be there - clicked on one and lo - it changed to "no
subject" etc.
What have I done wrong please? I still have my previous installation on other
discs.

Overwrote kmailrc with the old one and that has set up my accounts though.

Regards
John
PS
I'm sorely tempted to bleat about suse 10 installation but I guess this isn't
the place for it - you wouldn't believe what it did with 2 none raid sata
drives.